Updated December, 2020
1. INFORMATION COMMONWEALTH COMPANIES COLLECTS FROM YOU:
Active Information Collection
In order to better meet our guests' needs, we collect information from our Web Site visitors - both responses to specific questions we ask and by receiving your communications with us via email. Some of the information you provide may be personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, birthdays, dining preferences, etc.
Passive Information Collection
As you navigate through our Web Site, general visitor information may be collected without you actively providing the information. Our system may track zip codes, IP addresses, how visitors use our Web Site and what locations are most frequently visited, what browsers, computers, operating systems and ISPs our visitors use. We collect this information to identify the restaurant/hotel nearest you, the most popular areas of the Web Site and those that need improvement, but this information is not stored in connection with specific users. We also use this information for security purposes - to detect and block security breaches and increase the safety of our online services for all of our Guests.
2. HOW COMMONWEALTH COMPANIES USES THIS INFORMATION
Commonwealth Companies currently collects personal information from information you provide us when making reservations online, when you join our email club, and other offers of service throughout the website. This information may be used to provide you information about restaurant/hotel events, promotions, recipes and other information about us we hope you will find useful and enjoyable. We may communicate with you via your email address or your postal address. We will not use your phone number except to confirm requests you have made of us (e.g. reservations, gift card orders, requests for information, etc.).
3. Commonwealth Companies Shares Your Personal Information Only In Limited Situations and Under Specific Limitations.
Commonwealth Companies does not rent, sell, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties for purposes unrelated to this Web Site, our email club, our restaurant services and related promotions.
Commonwealth Companies may share this information with reputable vendors who assist us in processing information or delivering items you order. These vendors have agreed to not use this information for any purpose other than helping us to provide the information or services. We may share aggregate statistical information about our guests, online traffic patterns and related information with others; however, no personally identifiable information will be included in this aggregate information. Commonwealth Companies will also comply with disclosure requirements of courts and applicable governmental authorities.
4. YOU HAVE CHOICES ABOUT HOW COMMONWEALTH COMPANIES USES YOUR INFORMATION
Commonwealth Companies recognizes that different people use our services and programs differently and have different perspectives on the use of the personal information they provide us. We want you to have options so you can control the service and information usage to satisfy your own personal goals; these include:
- You may opt out of receiving marketing messages from Commonwealth Companies simply by clicking on the unsubscribe link found in any email we send you.
- You may select what information to provide us. Making online reservations requires the same minimal information that you provide when making a phone reservation. If you elect to participate in our email club, additional contact and restaurant usage information will be requested.
- Specific promotions may seek some additional information in order to participate; it is entirely up to you whether you provide this information and participate in the particular promotion. Electing not to participate will not change your membership in the email club or ability to make online reservations. In this manner, you control the information that is shared with us.
- If you disagree with any of the policies outlined in this Policy, you may choose not to use this Web Site. Use of any portion of our Web Site means you accept and agree to our privacy practices. Because we update these practices periodically, you should review this Policy with each use, as you will be accepting and agreeing to the updates by continued usage.
5. HOW COMMONWEALTH COMPANIES PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
Commonwealth Companies works hard to protect your personal information. We use both technical and procedural methods to maintain the integrity and security of our databases by storing data received via the Web Site in an access-controlled database.
6. WHAT COMMONWEALTH COMPANIES DOES ABOUT CHILDREN VISITING OUR WEB SITE
While we enjoy our young diners in our restaurants, our Web Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from Web Site visitors below age 13. We encourage parents to talk with their children about the use of the Internet and the information they disclose online.
7. HOW YOU CAN CONTACT COMMONWEALTH COMPANIES
420 Summit Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55102
Finally, you may also leave a voice message with us at 651-224-5845