What You Bring to the Table
A commitment to:
Hospitality - Doing everything and more for others, in a thoughtful way
Integrity - Doing what’s right no matter who is watching
Excellence - Doing what is necessary in the best possible way.
- Passion for hospitality and inspiring our guests through seamless service and order fulfillment.
- A working knowledge of and capability to execute recipes for cocktails including house-made ingredients (i.e. syrups, shrubs, etc)
- An advanced understanding of wine, beer, classic cocktails, tendency cocktails, mixology and beverage pairing.
- 1-2 years full-service restaurant experience in front-of-house or bar position.
- Previous experience with Restaurant Point of Sale (POS) Systems.
- Strong communication skills to build trust with guests and team members.
- The ability to stay calm and positive under pressure.
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow.
- Open availability.
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Culinary School Degree + (not required)
Only applicants that meet the requirements will be contacted.