- Wait Staff Assistant will assist wait staff with serving, clearing tables, keeping prep area clean and workable, prepping tables, filling waters as needed, and other duties
- Must truly understand hospitality and professional guest services.
- Must have a flexible schedule requiring nights and weekends.
- Must be willing and able to work banquets as needed
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment, including working independently
Only applicants that meet the requirements will be contacted. To be considered please send a cover letter briefly describing your skills and specific interest in this position and your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- One location