The University of St. Paul is a premier private social and business club. The Club's luxurious, unparalleled facilities include a dining room with a panoramic view of beautiful downtown St. Paul, as well as several elegant private rooms that are available for business meetings, private events and parties.
There is also a fitness center, outdoor pool, tennis court, and outdoor dining overlooking the river valley. The University Club's event calendar includes a wide range of social and networking mixers, music events, wine tastings, public speaker events and so much more to enrich the lives of every Member.
What You Bring to the Table
A commitment to:
Hospitality - Doing everything and more for others, in a thoughtful way
Integrity - Doing what’s right no matter who is watching
Excellence - Doing what is necessary in the best possible way.
- Passion for hospitality and inspiring our guests.
- 1-2 years full-service restaurant experience in line cook position.
- Advanced knife-handling skills.
- Strong communication skills to build trust with guests and team members.
- The ability to stay calm and positive under pressure.
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow.
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Culinary School Degree preferred (not required)
Only applicants that meet the requirements will be contacted. To be considered please send a cover letter briefly describing your skills and specific interest in this position and your resume.