Our restaurant serves all three meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At breakfast, we serve a hot breakfast menu. Lunch is more casual cuisine, and dinner is fine dining. We also service many events, especially weddings. These events can range in size from 10 to 175.
We have a few different serving shifts, they are as follows:
AM Server: Works breakfast and lunch and helps set up for daily events. Shifts between 6:45 AM and 4:00 PM, basic bartending experience desired. Part-time and full-time positions available.
PM Server: Works dinner and evening events. Shifts between 12:00 PM and 11:00 PM (sometimes later, depending on events); serving and bartending experience strongly preferred. Part time and full-time positions available.
We do not have a full time bartending position available as our servers double as the bartender. Most nights are not busy enough to have a fully devoted bartender, so instead we train our servers in as bartenders who can make their own drinks. During peak season, we will rotate servers to be scheduled as the bartender for dinner service.
- Ensure guests are seated and served in a timely manner.
- Ensure guests in Great Room lounge are served in a timely manner.
- Exceed guests’ expectations with an exceptional dining experience.
- Ensure the cleanliness of restaurant, bar, and Great Room areas, as well as back of house server areas.
- Ensure work areas are stocked and ready for the next shift.
- Ensure all paperwork associated with your shift is completed and turned in. Assist guests with inquiries regarding the restaurant and the property.
- Fully knowledgeable with all food and beverage menus.
- Assist with kitchen cleanliness, including washing dishes.
- Minimum 1 year work experience
- Previous hospitality experience a plus
- Ability to retain a working knowledge of food and beverages served onsite
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to carry large trays of food and beverages
- Alcohol Server Training & Licensing (We can assist in obtaining)