Covid vaccination will be required
Servers PM and Events
Our servers will have the opportunity to serve a variety of different foods, wines, and beers. , They are expected to have a working knowledge of the items they are serving and how the tastes and flavors complement one another. Our chef assists in this area to help make sure our servers are prepared. Our restaurant serves all three meals; breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lunch is more casual cuisine, and dinner is fine dining. We also service many events, especially weddings. These events can range in size from 10 to 175. We have a few different serving positions. The compensation and experience level desired varies depending on the position.
Candidates can and usually apply for and work more than one serving position: AM Server: lunch. Shifts between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM; Basic bartending experience desired.
Part-time and full-time positions available.
PM Server: Works dinner and evening events. Shifts between 12:00 PM and 11:00 PM (sometimes later, depending on events); serving and bartending experience strongly preferred. Part time and full time positions available.
Bartender: Works mostly afternoons and evenings. Shifts between 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM; previous bartending experience required. Part time and full time positions available.
Ensure guests are seated and served in a timely manner. Ensure guests in Great Room lounge are served in a timely manner. Exceed guests’ expectations with an exceptional dining experience. Ensure the cleanliness of restaurant, bar and Great Room areas, as well as back of house server areas. Ensure work areas are stocked and ready for the next shift. Ensure all paperwork associated with your shift is completed and turned in. Assist guests with inquiries regarding the restaurant and the property. Qualifications: Minimum 1 year work experience Previous hospitality experience a plus Ability to retain a working knowledge of food and beverages served onsite Ability to multi-task Ability to problem solve Ability to handle stressful situations Ability to carry large trays of food and beverages Alcohol Server Training & Licensing (We can assist in obtaining) DISCLAIMER This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Nothing in this job description restricts Management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- FSC (Preferred)
- RASC (Preferred)
- One location
- 4 - 6 months
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking orders
- Delivering food
- Serving alcohol
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Placing to-go orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Assisting kitchen, such as plating and garnishing menu items
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitizing, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- Reconciling daily cash transactions
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place